- Born: May 1879-1880, Padubysis, Raseiniai, Kaunas Lithuania
- Marriage: Rachel Leah HIRSOWITZ in 1910 in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Died: 21 Jul 1954, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa aged 75
- Buried: North End Cemetery, Port Elizabeth
Noted events in his life were:
• Emmigrated, 6 May 1904, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. Ship Tintagel Castle
• Holiday: Ellis island manifest, 10 Jun 1906, New York, New York, USA. Declared his last residence as South Africa. Was visting his friend Harvey Hillman @145 E53rd st New York.
• Employment, Abt 1913, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Started the Johannesburg Fresh Meat Supply Company Ltd.
Samuel married Rachel Leah HIRSOWITZ, daughter of Meyer Simcha HIRSOWITZ and Annie Chaya VALDMAN, in 1910 in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. (Rachel Leah HIRSOWITZ was born in 1895 in Veliuona, (Seredzius), Kaunas, Kaunas, Lithuania, died on 19 Jun 1948 in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa and was buried in North End Cemetery, Port Elizabeth.)